Monday, April 9, 2012

Heal Me

This song comes from Luke 13. I actually wrote it during youth group class as my teacher was reading us this story. This story just began to remind me that God is big enough to do anything! God can heal your sickness. He can heal your disease. He can give you peace that surpasses all understanding! Most of all knowing that NOTHING is impossible for God! Knowing that God already has each step of my life already planned gives me such comfort! Because i know that everything I go through in my life, God has a specific purpose for it! 

Jeremiah 29:11 
For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord; plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

James 1:2
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,


Luke 13
HEAL ME 

Bent and bowed down, humbly I stand.
I know what I've heard is true~ 
So Jesus I'm calling out to you! 
It's only by Your power. Only by Your love so GRAND!!!

O Lord, heal me! heal me! 
By faith I will stand, I'm wanting only Your hand Jesus.
My hope, my rock, my salvation! 
I will not be shaken!! 

When my heart is burdened and low
Only Your love will render me clean
It is my life to You I owe ~ Lord guide me! Teach me!
Until with Your Glory I gleam!

You layed down Your life
You bore my strife ~ 
You were hung upon a tree
And all to rescue me! 

You said "PAID IN FULL" 
It was FINISHED at Calvary!!

Love in Christ
   ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment