Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Resting At the Feet of Jesus

I'm down on my knees, my face at Your feet and all I can do is weep in Your presence. Your grace has overwhelmed me, Your love has made me whole. There are no words to say here--compared to Your works, all my words are dark and dull. You reach down and hold me up. You look me in the eye and tell me You're enough. You tell me "It is finished", and I can't mess it up. You still my heart and speak truth to my soul. You teach me to take refuge in You alone. There's no one greater and no one higher. Only You, Lord. Only You. You are my heart's desire.    ~J


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! May we always rest at His feet, because it's the only place worth living and the only place we will find true and perfect joy and peace. Oh praise Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lyss!! This is such a passionate piece of work!! And Jaime says she isn't a writer! Looks like God has given you more of a gift than you realize! ~S

    ReplyDelete